Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie Oreo Brownie Bars
Package of Brownie Mix (+the eggs, oil and water needed for that!)
Package of Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix (I opted to make the Original Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough from scratch! If you go this route – use a little less flour than you normally would to keep the cookies moist.)
Package of Oreos (regular or Double Stuffed – you choose!)
How to Make Them:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9×9 baking pan with wax paper or foil and spray with cooking spray. (You can opt for a 13×9 pan if you want thinner bars.)
2. Make your cookie dough whichever way you like and spread in the bottom of the pan. If you are making a full batch of homemade Toll House cookie dough, you will only need half the batch!
3. Cover your cookie dough with Oreo cookies.
4. Whip up your brownie mix and pour evenly over the Oreo cookies.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
6. Cool for 5 minutes and then enjoy! Add some ice cream to completely put this indulgence over the top!