Pineapple strawberry shortcake
1 can (20 oz.) Crushed Pineapple in Juice, undrained
1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
2 cups thawed Whipped Cream Topping
1 round angel food cake, cut into 3 layers
Strawberries or whatever berries you like for the topping
1. Slice the angel food cake into 3 layers.
2. Mix the pineapple and dry pudding mix together and gently fold in the cool whip.
3. Take the bottom layer of the cake and place on a plate or stand.
4. Spread the pineapple pudding mixture in between each layer.
5. Finish off the top layer with a layer of the pudding mixture.
6. Dollop a few drops of cool whip on top and add a strawberry in the center. (see picture)
Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.