Mushroom pasta sauce
1/2 LBS mushrooms
1 onion and 2 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup chicken stock
1 1/2 cup cream
2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
1. Start by cutting up 1/2 LBS mushrooms and finely chop 1 onion and 2 garlic cloves.
2. Heat up a pan and saute mushrooms, onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons olive oil until the mushroom starts to golden and the onion is soft.
3. Add 1/2 cup chicken stock, 1 1/2 cup cream and 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill.
4. Let it simmer for 5 minutes and season with salt and pepper.
5. Cook up enough pasta for 4 people, remember to ad salt to the water.Boil until al dente.
6. Strain and place in a bowl. Add the sauce, mix and serve with shaved parmesan on top.