Funfetti Cake Batter Puppy Chow
Makes 6 cups
12 ounces white chocolate candy melts (I bought them from Michaels)
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 1/2 cups funfetti cake mix (powdered)
2 tablespoons colored sprinkles
6 cups rice chex cereal
1. In a double boiler (or the microwave on 50% power) melt the white chocolate until smooth and runny.
2. In a small bowl, combine cake mix, powdered sugar, and sprinkles and stir to combine. Set aside.
3. Measure out the 6 cups of cereal into a large bowl, drizzle the chocolate all over and use 2 forks to gently toss the cereal to coat each piece.
4. Once cereal is completely coated in white chocolate, dump the cake mix/sugar mixture on top and gently toss again with the forks to coat each piece.
5. Spread out on parchment paper to cool completely then store in a gallon ziplock bag for later (if you have the self-control!) or enjoy right away!