Banana Split Pie
2 cups Graham Crackers, crushed
4 oz (1 stick) Butter, melted
8 oz (2 sticks) Butter, room temperature
2 cups Powdered Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 cup Pineapple, diced (canned or fresh)
1 (8 oz) container Cool Whip
Nuts, Maraschino Cherries, Chocolate Sauce, Strawberries, Caramel Sauce, Sprinkles
1. Combine the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter and toss until the graham crackers are fully coated. Press into the bottom of an 9×13 in dish (or two smaller serving dishes).
2. Next add the butter and powdered sugar to an electric mixer and cream until smooth. Add the two eggs and vanilla and beat for at least 6 minutes until the mixture is thick and smooth.
3. Gently spread the buttercream mixture over the graham cracker crust.
4. Completely drain the diced pineapple and slice your bananas long ways. Gently press the bananas into the butter cream, and top with the diced pineapple.
5. Spread the whipped cream over the fruit and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. (I topped mine with maraschino